ALERTING YOUR INSTITUTION'S COMMUNITY WITH ENGAGEMENT HUB
The Need: Historic events are unfolding fast. Students, faculty and administration need immediate information on staying engaged and safe while being remote and isolated. The institution requires continuously updated information that is immediately sortable and readable.
Our Solution: A simple and powerful user interface, accessible on the web through any browser, supported by a flexible workflow engine. It is a platform designed to inform and engage and designed for rapid updating by administration.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Engaging Interface. Sliding tiles are easy to browse. Administration, students and faculty can quickly sort and access the information.
• Visual Content. Administrators can personalize their tiles, allowing them to express the nature of the information and its urgency.
• Fast Updating. Updating information is much quicker and easier than updating a website.
• Quick Onboarding. The InfoReady Team can have an Engagement Hub with initial COVID-19 content loaded and live for your University within hours.
• For Emergency Fundraising. Engagement Hub can be deployed to either:
Capture donations immediately, and post the dollars and data to the university's legacy alumni database, using Single Sign-On technology and customized integration
Simply forward the lead to a pre-existing giving page, pre-integrated to the University's existing alumni database and e-commerce engine.
AFTER THE PANDEMIC
Long after the COVID-19 pandemic is gone, the Engagement Hub can serve as a wonderful user interface for your entire institution and its campuses.
Without a platform like InfoReady Engagement Hub, the scope and depth of University units make it challenging to represent in a simple comprehensible manner.
Individuals visiting typical University websites may discover one small area but might miss larger, more interesting opportunities.
However, the Engagement Hub allows all of campus to instantly display all their programs, events, activities, and volunteer opportunities at a single glance.
The ability for the site visitor to immediately go from seeing an opportunity to enrolling or making a gift is an enormous benefit.
We invite you to go on an campus-wide tour of Engagement Hub.