The Need: As the COVID-19 pandemic unfolds, universities are researching both the COVID-19 virus itself and the best practices for managing a national healthcare crisis. Universities and governments around the world seek to disburse massive research funds to seek vaccines and relief.
Our Solution: Used by over 150 universities and colleges worldwide, InfoReady Review is the leading platform for managing internal research grant competitions. It is a paperless, cloud-based platform that allows research administrators to run research competitions and limited solicitations from anywhere on the globe.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Solicitation Microsites. Quickly and easily create and post research grant competitions. Set up different sites for different research offices across your campus.
• Powerful Flexibility. Configure your application process with the exact forms and rules your office desires.
• Reviewer Routing. Select reviewers, route applications to them and send them reminders until their review is collected.
• Awardee Notification. Alert successful applicants of their award.
• Post-Award Progress Reports. Automatically collect progress reports, post-award, in the format you specify.
• Limited Submissions. Select applications for submission for external financing. For an additional charge, Cayuse integration makes this quick and easy.
• Easy Setup. The InfoReady team can have Review live with ready to start collecting submissions within days.
MANAGE COMPETITIONS WHILE BEING REMOTE
InfoReady Review has the power to manage more than just internal research. In fact, universities and colleges use it for many other competitive processes, ones that ensure the best ideas and the most talented people get to the top:
READY TO LEARN MORE?
REQUEST A DEMO >
Request a demo:
CASE STUDY: A SOLUTION FOR URGENT APPROVALS
At the onset of the Coronavirus pandemic, as universities were rapidly shutting down, several InfoReady Review customers used the platform to rapidly implement an approval process for special permissions to keep specific labs open. This worked very well. Universities were able to quickly determine critieria for critical research and permissions were swiftly granted to specific researchers to continue their work.