InfoReady Inc. has an immediate employment opportunity for an experienced, versatile Front-End Developer. This role will be a critical role in the continued development of our established, market leading software solutions in the EdTech Sector. The individual selected for this role will be responsible for designing, implementing and supporting various software components at InfoReady. This person will apply best software development lifecycle practices to carry on our reputation of on time and within budget delivery.
Responsibilities of the Front-End Developer
• Design and develop software solutions based on internal and client requirements.
• Assess tools and provide suggestions for improvements to solutions and SDLC.
• Perform software assessments for performance, security, maintainability concerns.
• Participate in requirements-gathering sessions and interviews with clients and/or stakeholders.
• Participate in requirements prioritization with client and project team.
• Work with project stakeholders to define project scope and set goals for project phases.
• Identify strengths and weaknesses of products and suggest areas of improvement.
Qualifications of the Front-End Developer
• Familiarity with JAVA technologies
• Knowledge of SaaS architectures a plus.
• Familiarity with Agile software development techniques.
• Experience with MySQL.
• Must have a high-level of personal initiative (high level of motivation/self- starter; ability work independently as well as collaborate in teams and with people from all business areas).
• Excellent inter-personnel skills and ability to communicate ideas effectively.
• Must be located in the USA and authorized to work in the USA.