Senior Account Manager
InfoReady Corporation has an immediate opening for an experienced Senior Account Manager. This role involves working with InfoReady’s university customers to maximize their satisfaction with the InfoReady platform and to increase their usage over time. InfoReady enjoys a 99% annual retention rate with its customer base, thanks to our company’s remarkable product and world-class service.
InfoReady is a software platform used by over 150 colleges and universities worldwide for managing internal grant competitions and other competitive workflows. The platform collects applications and then routes them to reviewers for comments, scoring to select an awardee. In addition to selecting grant awardees, higher ed customers use InfoReady for all types of collaborative decisions about competitive things. Other uses include tenure decisions, fellowship decisions, scholarship decisions and reviewing papers for peer-reviewed journals. In short, InfoReady makes sure that a university’s best ideas and best people always rise to the top.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
The foremost responsibility of the Senior Account Manager is caring for clients. We want our clients to be successful and that means the Senior Account Manager must listen to and respect what it takes for a client to soar. No two clients are the same. Every institution’s culture is different, so the Senior Account Manager must take the time to get to know the institution and what matters to them. This individual may also serve as a consultant of best practices for research administration.
The second responsibility is being an evangelist for widespread adoption of the InfoReady platform within the campuses we serve. We want to steadily expand the use of InfoReady at each of our clients, increasing the revenues of our company as our customers succeed. Sales commissions for upgrades are a component of the compensation for this position.
The third responsibility includes successfully managing client projects through their deliverables. This requires professional project management and resource management. Clients have significant workloads with limited capacity. Diligently helping them to sort needs and wants is critical. Ensuring the entire project team stays on schedule and is aware of their deliverables is a necessity.
Although the company is based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, this position may be filled by an individual located anywhere in the United States. Candidates either in Ann Arbor, Michigan or in the Pacific Time Zone are preferred.
• REQUIRED: Minimum 5 years of software Account Management experience
• REQUIRED: Extensive experience serving institutions of Higher Education
• DESIRED: Experience working with university research functions, especially research administration
• DESIRED: Track record of successful customer upgrade sales; expanding product use across campus
• DESIRED: Minimum 2 years project management of IT professional services projects
• Minimum bachelor’s degree
• Demonstrated track record of client support to senior positions
• Proven track record of establishing and exceeding stated goals
• Business-level knowledge and basic technical acumen regarding SaaS and workflow systems
• Driven, self-starting, independent, consultative professional
• Strong passion, high energy and enthusiasm for growth
• Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience with preparing reports in Microsoft Excel
• Ability and willingness to travel as necessary
• Ability to work until 8PM Eastern / 5PM Pacific to serve Western U.S. clients as needed